Fuel Injector (to suit 2.2lt / 3.2lt Turbo Diesel) (FoMoCo) | A2C59517051
A faulty fuel injector will either prevent fuel from being sprayed into the engine correctly. Your vehicle won’t run the way it’s supposed to or even be undriveable. A few signs of a faulty fuel injector are:
- Rough Idle or Engine Stalls
- Engine Misfires
- Check Engine Light
- Fuel Leak/Odor
- Bad Fuel Economy
Replace your failing or faulty injector with this new genuine replacement.
Part Fits the Following*
- DEFENDER 2011 – 2016 DIESEL, 2.2, 11/11-01/16
- BT50 2011 – 2020 DIESEL, 3.2, UP-UR, 10/11-06/20
- BT50 2011 – 2020 DIESEL, 2.2, UP-UR, 10/11-06/20
- RANGER 2011 – 2021 PX, 3.2, DIESEL, 06/11-
- RANGER 2011 – 2021 PX, 2.2, DIESEL, 06/11-
*This a guide only. If you are unsure if this part is suitable for your vehicle, please contact us and we can confirm prior to your purchase.
18 in stock