High Pressure Fuel Pump (to suit N63 Engine)
The purpose of the high-pressure fuel pump, in combination with the low-pressure fuel pump, is to provide fuel to the vehicle’s engine from the tank. A failure of high-pressure fuel pump can have significant impacts on your vehicle’s performance. When the engine is not receiving enough fuel from the fuel pump system, or it is receiving fuel at the incorrect pressure, it cannot maintain engine combustion. This ultimately leads to engine failure: stalling or not starting at all.
Replace your failing or faulty item with this direct replacement.
Part Fits the Following*
- 5 SERIES 2010 – 2017 PETROL, 4.4, N63, HIGH PRESSURE PUMP, F07/F10, 02/10-01/17
- 6 SERIES 2012 – 2018 PETROL, 4.4, 650i, TWIN TURBO, N63N, HIGH PRESSURE PUMP ON ROCKER COVER, F12/F13/F06, 07/12-08/18
- 7 SERIES 2009 – 2015 PETROL, 4.4, 750i/750Li, TWIN TURBO, N63N, HIGH PRESSURE PUMP ON ROCKER COVER, F01/F02, 03/09-09/15
- X5 2009 – 2013 PETROL, 4.4, M, TWIN TURBO, S63, E70, HIGH PRESSURE PUMP ON ROCKER COVER, 10/09-08/13
- X5 2010 – 2013 PETROL, 4.4, xDRIVE50i, TWIN TURBO, N63, E70, HIGH PRESSURE PUMP ON ROCKER COVER, 06/10-08/13
- X6 2008 – 2014 PETROL, 4.4, xDRIVE50i, TWIN TURBO, N63, HIGH PRESSURE PUMP ON ROCKER COVER, E71, 07/08-05/14
*This a guide only. If you are unsure if this part is suitable for your vehicle, please contact us and we can confirm prior to your purchase.
3 in stock