FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Buying parts for your vehicle can be a confusing experience. Vehicles of the same make and model can often have different parts depending on options, features, and manufacture supersession. Purchasing the wrong part can cause delays in repairs, additional costs in returns, restocking fees and possibly future damage.
We have prepared the below FAQ to try and answer as many questions for you as possible, but if you still have further questions please don’t hesitate to call us during business hours on (02) 9774 5184 or email us anytime at email@example.com
- New parts are brand new and have never been used or installed on another vehicle.
- Used parts have been used and installed previously on another vehicle.
During the removal process all parts are carefully inspected and any parts that are in questionable or poor condition are discarded.
- Genuine parts are parts which are supplied by the manufacturer of the vehicle and will generally come branded or packaged. They are usually more expensive.
- Aftermarket parts are parts that have not been manufactured or sourced directly by the original manufacturer of the vehicle. They are usually cheaper, and in some cases, quality is equal or better than OEM.
Non-genuine parts are safe to use in your vehicle. Legally we could not sell parts that were unsafe, and we would not want to put our customers in any form of possible risk. Some people believe that aftermarket parts are of inferior quality, and this can sometimes be true, but we attempt to only work with high quality suppliers and offer a warranty on all parts sold.
We only advertise parts that we have in stock, ready to ship. All orders will be dispatched within 24hr of purchase.
We use a variety or carriers including;
- TOLL Priority
- Couriers Please
- Australia Post
- GO Logistics
All parts are sent with tracking from the selected carrier. Details of the tracking will be emailed/SMS to you via the details you provided during checkout.
- This will always be the fastest option, as we have the parts in stock, you can pickup within 1hr of placing your order during business hours.
- Business Address. If you have your parts delivered to a commercial property address (home offices, working from home excluded) we find this usually results in a faster delivery time-frame.
- Used mechanical parts which are used in personal vehicles are covered for a default period of three (3) months or 10,000km whichever occurs first.
- Used mechanical parts which are used in commercial/business vehicles are covered for a default period of one (1) month.
New parts are covered for a default period of six (6) months or 20,000km whichever occurs first.
Extended and/or labour warranties are available on request and will be specified on invoice.