A/C Compressor (to suit 3.0lt Petrol) w/ Rear A/C
The AC compressor is one of the most important, if not the most important, components of a vehicle’s air conditioning system. It is responsible for pressurizing the AC system and keeping the refrigerant flowing so that it can function properly. Because it functions in a continuous cycle on and off, it is subject to wear every time the AC is turned on. Just like any other component on a vehicle, it will eventually fail and need to be replaced.
Usually when a compressor begins to fail it will produce a few warning signs that alert the driver that it has a problem.
- Cabin temperatures higher than normal
- Loud noises when the compressor is running
- Compressor clutch is not moving
Replace your faulty item with this direct replacement.
Part Fits the Following*
- S CLASS 2013 – 2020 PETROL, 3.5, S500E, W/ REAR A/C, W222, 11/13-11/20
- S CLASS 2013 – 2020 DIESEL, 3.0, TURBO, W222, S350CDi W/ REAR A/C, 11/13-11/20
- GLE CLASS 2015 – 2021 C292/W166, 3.0, PETROL, W/ REAR A/C, GLE400/GLE450 AMG, 06/15-
- GLE CLASS 2015 – 2021 W166, 2.1, DIESEL, GLE250d, 06/15-
*This a guide only. If you are unsure if this part is suitable for your vehicle, please contact us and we can confirm prior to your purchase.
3 in stock