The AC compressor is one of the most important, if not the most important, components of a vehicle’s air conditioning system. It is responsible for pressurizing the AC system and keeping the refrigerant flowing so that it can function properly. Because it functions in a continuous cycle on and off, it is subject to wear every time the AC is turned on. Just like any other component on a vehicle, it will eventually fail and need to be replaced.
Usually when a compressor begins to fail it will produce a few warning signs that alert the driver that it has a problem.
- Cabin temperatures higher than normal
- Loud noises when the compressor is running
- Compressor clutch is not moving
Replace your faulty item with this direct replacement.
Part Fits the Following*
- A3 2017 – 2020 8V, PETROL, RS3, 03/17-10/20
- TT 2017 – 2020 8S/FV, 2.5, PETROL, 08/17-
*This is a guide only. If you are unsure if this part is suitable for your vehicle, please contact us and we can confirm prior to your purchase.
10 in stock