Transfer Case (to suit 3.7lt Petrol Automatic)
It’s essential for your vehicles transfer case to be in good working condition at all times. If it isn’t, there is a chance that you could do extensive damage to it and potentially even do damage to your transmission and other parts located in the vicinity of it. Here are some of the ways you can tell you might need a new transfer case:
- Strange sounds emanating from underneath your vehicle
- Gears in your transmission aren’t shifting smoothly
- Your vehicle won’t stay in four-wheel drive
- Fluid leak under your car in the area of your transfer case
- Check engine light or 4WD is unexpectedly on
Replace your failing or faulty transfer case with this refurbished unit. This unit has been inspected, cleaned, and repaired to full working order and is in excellent condition.
We also have these transfer cases available in brand new condition here.
If you are unsure if this part is suitable for your vehicle, please contact us and we can confirm prior to your purchase.
Out of stock