Free Shipping (Australia-wide)
Timing Chain Kit (to suit 3.0lt / 5.0lt Petrol)
Your engine’s timing chain is designed to last for a long time and over thousands of kilometers. A worn timing chain may cause your engine to misfire or stall. A broken timing chain will cause an engine to not start or fail while driving. If it breaks or jumps while driving, the pistons will be damaged from contact with the valves. The valves themselves will bend and potentially ruin the engine.
Replace your current failing or faulty timing chain and support components with these direct replacements.
- 2x Timing Chains (140 links – primary chain)
- 1x Crankshaft Gear (dual row – 19 teeth / 19 teeth)
- 2x Tensioner Guide (Curved Tensioner Rail)
- 1x Timing Chain Guide (right – Fixed Position)
- 1x Timing Chain Guide (left – Fixed Position)
- 2x Timing Chain Tensioners
- 1x Balance Shaft Gear (20 teeth – auxiliary drive crankshaft gear)
- 1x Balance Shaft Chain (72 link)
- 1x Oil Pump Gear (23 Teeth)
- 1x Balance Shaft Chain Tensioner
If you are unsure if this part is suitable for your vehicle, please contact us and we can confirm prior to your purchase.
3 in stock